It’s been a busy week in the tech world: A new web browser wants to make your entire browsing experience more social. Google and Facebook are doing battle over contacts, openness, and reciprocity. And Adobe and Apple are sparring (again). All of which is a recipe for a great episode of OMG/JK.
Tune in to watch us trade jabs, witticisms, and, occasionally, small bursts of insight. And have no fear: we do address recent reports that hot laptops may be cooking mens’ testicles.
Here are some of the posts relevant to this week’s show:
- RockMelt: A Browser Built For Sharing (First Hands On And 500 Exclusive Inv
- Google To Facebook: You Can’t Import Our User Data Without Reciprocity
- Facebook Finds A New Way To Liberate Your Gmail Contact Data
- The Other Location Shoe Drops: Facebook Deals. Will It Discount Rivals?
- Gap Promo Shows Location Deals Need Work (GigaOm)
- Facebook Gives All Developers Access To Full Set Of Places APIs (Including Their Venue Database)
- Adobe’s Next Flash Excuse: If You Want To Save Power, Don’t Turn On Your Machine